The more you do it, the better you are at it. I'm starting to believe this. I didn't feel the distance from my place to Fort Road then out to coastal. I stopped for a short while to drink and checked out the bikes. Absolute team was easily spotted. I saw Shem and then Elvia. They have the 3Cs: cool, composed and confident.
I tried to catch Lynn and Wung Yew but didn't see them so I went ahead to the kiosk. I had a can of milo and made my U-turn back to ECP. I was looking out for Wee and family but they were 'on leave' from paparazzi today. So, I went back and realized that I did faster than yesterday.
I met Alex at Sea Sports Centre. Saw Richard and Liping at F2 carpark. I guess ECP is runners and triathletes' playground.
Another 4okm completed. Showered and crawled to my warm bed. I then discovered I had sweat rashes. No wonder there was sizzling sensation on my legs when I was running. Sleeping time and woke up at almost 4pm and had my first bite at 5pm plus.

Mama called me and I updated her. I know she heart-ached seeing me training so hard. I love you, Mama!
Run: 40km





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment