It was OCBC Cycling race. I could see blinking lights lingered on the ECP service road. Auntie Mary asked me why I weren't at the race. Just before I replied, I heard an ambulance. I prayed that it wasn't any of my friends.
Geez. There was so many cyclists on ECP. I didn't expect them to cycle right besides me. I hope no one could recognize me. I heard someone called out my name. Well, it was too dark to see faces.
I had 1 can and 2 bottles of 100 plus. Saw Coach and Kam Meng when I was about to finish my run. Coach's strides were fast and strong. Whoopie! I completed another 21km.
When I got home, I saw my handphone notification was blinking. Phew! thank God all my friends were fine. Ansley's friend crashed his bike and helmet. Hope he will get well soon!
I tried to swim on Monday. Only managed to swim-crawl 16 laps. Tired. Decided to rest on Monday night and collect my laundry.
Run: 21km on Sunday
Swim: 2 laps warm up, 10x50m slow swim and 4x50m kicking on Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment