When Pinarello meets Cervelo

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm a religious runner...hardworking swimmer...and lazy cyclist. I dread going to training rides. There are so many things to prepare and I have to clean my bike after the ride!

I need a new pump. I was drenched in perspiration after pumping the 2 tires last night. I tried my best and decided to 'just ride it'. Brakes, lights and speedometer checked.

I woke up at 4.45am this morning. This was my virgin morning weekday ride. I was worried about the traffic. I cycled slowly to the meeting point. I did 3 loops around the housing estates while waiting for Ansley to come.

I cycled behind Ansley. Strangely, it wasn't as scary as I thought. I felt relaxed after a while. Ansley slowed down for me so I managed to stay close behind him. My first climb up Nicoll Highway was slow. We made our U-turn around Telegraph street. We had our pit stop at Kallang. I almost skidded. Time to change my cleats again.

We spilt after NSRCC. It was a good ride. I enjoyed my first weekday morning ride.


Ride: 38.88km

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment