I finished pacing Run Round Singapore (RRS) this morning at about 10am. Nap time after shower. My legs were ok. I guess it was because I didn't run but walk/jog the distances.
Antz and I started our Sunday night run at about 8.30pm. Antz suggested a new route. So, we ran out of ECP. The pace was good. Good strides and surprisingly my legs were fine. I couldn't believe it myself. My faithful legs were feeling light and good. I almost forgot about they worked hard for 10 hours this morning.
I was worried that I would drag my feet and be real tortoise. Hee. I was told to 'shut up and run'. We did a big loop and ran round Siglap. Went back into Fort road. We were about to hit the wall at this point. We persevered. Then, we saw Petrina near the toilet. She said she did 19km but she looked dry. Anyway, we moved on.
We ended our run at MacDonald. Yay! we finished our Run Round Siglap. Ansley's post-run advice i.e. chocolate milk. The chocolate milk was so good. I felt like 3 years old once again.
Went back to Siglap for dinner and reached home at 12.30am.
My best friend, you guys worked real hard this weekend. Thank you for staying with me.
Run: 19.58km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment