Yak-Run-Yak

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It was another 'feeling lazy' day for me. Didn't feel like going to the gym. Petals plucking moment, 'Yes, I should go' or 'No, I will run tonight'. Ok, I made up my mind not to go. Hee. I went!

The air-con was not working. I was perspiring non-stop. 'Someone' just made me felt even 'hotter'. He simply loves to compete with me. He had to swim next to my lane when lane 1 to lane 8 were empty. He chose the stationary bike next to mine. Argh! I couldn't stand the sight of him. I stopped after 20 minutes bike.

While waiting for the night run, I ate junk food. Bleh! Ansley had his speedy T1 and we set off for the run. It was good that he cycled so he wouldn't go too fast. It was yak-run-yak. On our way back at F2, we tried to do a 'silent attack'. The guy couldn't stand bruised ego after I overtook him. So he ran faster. We tried to outrun each other. Ansley overtook us and ran way ahead of us. The guy gave up and turned into the toilet. Anyway, I couldn't push anymore too.

Yay! we managed to do 14km to 15km. It was already 11pm. Yes, thank God for Subway.

Ansley continued T2 and cycled home. It was yak-run-yak for me but ride-run-ride for him.

Run: 20 mins @ the gym
Bike: 20 mins @ the gym
Run: 14 km to 15km (1 hour 45 mins)

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment