Mee Siam

Sunday, March 14, 2010

We had sea swim at Big Splash this morning. We reached Big Splash at 8am. Everyone was ready to swim. The sea looked calm. Coach said it would be a nice and easy swim. Low tide and not much current.

Wee was there to take photos. He snapped a shot before I went into the water. I was almost the last one went into the water. I swam. Then, I saw a guy turned left and I followed. It was Emril. He swam the smaller loop. Silly me! Coach asked me why I swam the smaller loop. Bleh. So, I did another small loop while waiting for the rest to come back.

We supposed to do 2x2 big loops. Ans said we must conquer our fear and do the big loop. So we swam together. I stayed behind him till the first marker. A lady kicked me with breaststroke and I lost Ans. I did 2 big loops and 1 small loop. It was an enjoyable swim. Applaud to Ans. He did 4 big loops. Well done!

Some were supposed to run after the swim but they gave in to mee siam. They tried to tempt me with mee siam but thankfully I did my run. Wee, BK, Ans and I did about 12km to 13km. We chatted along the way. Wee shared his running experiences. There are so much to learn about running.

We had lunch at Killiney and then T3. Lousy customer service at T3. I wouldn't have bought the cleats from them if my cleats weren't so worn out. Thank God for Ans! He changed the cleats for me.

It was a Me siam-ed day. Hee.

Swim: 2 small loops warm up and 2.5 loops swim
Run: 12km to 13km (Big Splash->Fort road->Big Splash)

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment