Not a fine day. Fine me!

Friday, March 26, 2010

I said I wouldn't do junk mileages and I just did during lunch time! Argh. Blame it on work stress. I read so many words in the last 2 days. I was exhausted by the end of the work day.

I finally finished my reading and checking. I needed to workout to de-stress. The sun was out so I didn't want to swim. I headed to the gym. I knew it would be a junky workout. Nevertheless, I went.

I did 30 mins bike. Slow speed. Powerless. Felt lousy so called it quit. $2 goes to the strawberry milk carton.

I will be pacing KK Chin for 34km from 1.20am to 8.40am on Sunday morning. I hope I won't disappoint him as his pacer. He has a strong team of pacers. KK Chin is worried about my safety as I will be the the midnight pacer and he reminded me to be alert before he arrives. We had this funny conversation.

KK Chin: "I'm worried for you. You see if you can get someone to accompany you."
Me: "Er, no need la. I should be fine."
KK Chin: "Hmm, er, I think you don't wear your daytime running attire."
Me: "Huh?'
KK Chin: "Since it's late at night, you wear covered up clothing is better."

Haha.

This is my first time pacing runner. I believe it'll be a good experience for me. For once, I can run side by side with strong, solid runners. Hee.

Bike: 30 mins @ the gym (not training)

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment