Coach kick started the class with kicking. I dread kicking. Coach asked me to lead the kicking. It wasn't easy because I could not frog-style kick. I did flutter kick all the way. Ans was promoted to lane 3. I had to lead the swim. I felt the drag. I wasn't moving at all but I was tired. I asked Coach if I was too slow, he replied yes. The 2nd swimmer took over and I went behind her. I was very demoralized. I stopped after the 2nd set. Coach was nice and tried to pacify me to continue to swim. I swam but I felt lousy the whole night.
Coach showed me my video. My main problem is I don't kick. He said I have lazy runner's legs and I must learn to kick efficiently. My legs were dragging water. Haiz.
Had dinner with Ans and BK. Later, Ans's 'friend' joined us. I didn't get to eat tau huay again.
Bumblebee was lousy. A dead fish. On the water but not moving.
Sigh.

Swim: 1 hour 45 mins plus 4 laps warm up





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment