I kept going through the potholes. I usually would be able to avoid them. Not a good feeling. I started to anticipate I might fall. I thought I cycled slower but Antz said we were still fast. Happy.
True indeed. It was before 6am when we reached our usual U-turn so we went further. First mistake, I forgot to look at the traffic lights but just kept following Antz. A car came from the left. Thankfully, it was quite a distance away.
We were back to ECP before 7am. I made the second mistake when we were at the bend of Carl's Junior. I didn't know why I suddenly slowed down and uncleated at the bend. A car was coming out. Thank God Antz reacted fast. Phew! I almost made him buang.
Since it was still early so I decided to cycle to Changi. I wanted to turn right into the cycling path but misjudged my turning. I uncleated and stopped. I forgot to signal Antz and of course he fell. I knew this day would come. Either I fall or I make him fall...and I just did! Argh. This was the third mistake.

We continued to cycle to Changi Village. Antz had nice plate of nasi lemak. It looked so delicious. Then, I realized his fall was actually quite bad. Darn silly me! Made silly mistakes. I would rather I was the one who fell because it was my mistake. I saw the blood rolling down his knee made me weak and of course guilty. Antz didn't bother about the wound but his bike (standard reaction).

"A pint for sure because I made you buang."

Bike: 64.77km





2 notes by reader:
wat a hairless leg...
Clean shaven one...the solution is Yunan :P
Post a Comment