I'm one of those who get emo on rainy days. I ran in the rain again.
I felt lazy to run. It helps to have a training buddy. Accountability and we can go further with less 'agony'. We started our run from TP -> Tampines Ave 10 -> Lorong Halus -> Pasir Ris Park -> Tampines -> TP. I'm amazed that I still could run at below 6 mins/km speed. The rain washed away my tiredness. As I ran, I felt more relaxed.
Antz only allowed us to stop at the traffic lights twice or thrice. Before the run, I thought he said we could rest at the traffic lights but nope, we kept running. He pushed me to run upslope. I'm darn lousy with slopes. He ran up the slope effortlessly. I must do hills training! I had good training today.
Thank you, KKJ :p I clocked my mid week mileage.
This song kept running through my mind during the run. Yes, I'm finding way back into my 'running form'.
I think I need to listen to Weezer's Beverly Hills ;P
Run: 15km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment