Discounted runs

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My targetted distances were not achieved in the past 2 days. I supposed to do 14km on Wednesday and another 14km on Thursday. The rainy weather pulled me back from completing the full distance on Wednesday. I started my run late. By the time I reached 8km, it was very dark so I ended my run earlier.

It rained and rained on Thursday. The weather wasn't meant to do anything outdoors. I felt so lazy to run. It would be good to have a running partner on such day but no one was there to run with me. I forced myself out of the house. I met Wee at the bridge. It was nice to see him. I bet he could tell my tiredness so he asked me to do easy 10km and rest.

I had discounted distances. Not so good runs. Guess this is part of the training journey i.e. good and lousy days. I was blessed with a good dinner. Brandy chicken broth. Yum yum!

Wednesday Run: About 8km
Thursday Run: 10km

2 notes by reader:

Anonymous said...

Ryan Hall runs his easy runs EASY and goes ALL OUT for his hard runs.. mix of easy and hard will get you there quicker!

JacQueline said...

Yes, HL milk :P

Post a Comment