My scheduled mileage was to complete 20km this morning. I met up with Wee at 6.30am at the overbridge. I was worried that I might slow him down but he kept assuring me that the pace was fine with him.
Wee is passionate about running. I believe he reads up a lot on running. He is always eager and ready to share running. I tried to keep up with his speed. Thankfully, he was slower this morning. He didn't have to drop me. He shared about running economy. injuries and pure passion. I attentively listened to him. It felt like a lecturer was giving a lesson on the go.
He advised me to shorten my run to 13km. So, I did only 13km and went back to take a short nap.
Met up and Antz and BK for a swim. Coach junior BK gave us the sets and we followed. It was good to swim with the guys. They pushed me to swim faster.
It's going to be a long night for me.
Run: 13km
Swim: 300m, 200m, 100m and 100m, 200m, 300m (I think so)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment