The girls decided to have dinner together before Joe'Ann's delivery. Joe'Ann suggested a secluded place at Seletar Airbase. Gee, it didn't look like Singapore at all. I was surprised that there were still a good number of patrons. Now the liking of the world has changed. One of the marketing principles: visbility is no longer a critical element. Strategic location for eateries should be far and secluded.
We had our dinner at Sunset Bay Grill & Bar. The set-up is simple and homely. The food is ok but not cheap. I don't think I'm going there again (not to my liking). There were 7 of us (or 8 of us plus a little one in Joe'Ann's tummy). It was good to be with the lovely couples.
It was a good gathering. I didn't talk much. Friendship drifted as priorities are different now. I was pretty much on my own. For once, a gathering did not mention 'bike, swim, YF, run, IRONMAN'.
Joe'Ann's balloon





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment