I was torn between riding and running. I wish the hours are longer in weekends. Anyway, I chose running since I have 2 marathons coming up.
I started my run a bit later. I planned to do a long run. I ran towards NSRCC and into the coastal. I met Jiayi, Kristal, Patrick, Brian and Norris. I enjoyed the lonely stretch. It was just me, music, my feet. I enjoyed 'the flow'. It felt like I was out of this world but I was still in it.
My body was alright. My breathing was fine but my pace was too slow. I was frustrated with myself. I cut short my run. I stopped at about 20km. There was no point to drag my feet. It felt like I was running with a chain on my feet.
Felt lousy after the run. Oh well, such off form day happened. Bleh!
Run: 20km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment