There was more than 30 of us. We were spilt into groups. My lead was Aileen. I was in ECHO group. Everyone wanted to be in Brian's group. We had Brian and Jacky's Ferrari engine (though Brian claimed his engine was Mazda). Uncle Robert was a Mutsang, Gary was a Porsche, Joanne and Aileen were Mini Coopers and I, Cherry QQ. I felt lousy that I couldn't close the gap. I felt weak.
We did 800m sprint. We then continued a few loops of slow jog. I had perspiration bubbles from the sunburnt. I was so fascinated with the bubbles. I poked, it burst and water came out. It was fun!
I had yong tau fu for dinner. Haha. No chili to fight tonight! The rest either drove or took bus so I took the mrt home alone.

Yawn.Run: 800m relay and 7x400m easy loops





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment