Jaded after JAE

Friday, January 15, 2010

It was Friday! Supposed to be a relaxed day but I was exhausted.

Before the JAE closing, I rushed for a short workout at the gym. Managed to do 45 minutes of bike. Felt fresher after the workout. Swallowed a quick bite and headed to the Audi for the closing. Thankfully, it didn't take long to pack up everything. It was such a relief that JAE was over.

I met up with Melvin for a long overdue run. We ran for about an hour. I was too tired to chit-chat. The run was quiet. I tried to keep up with Melvin's pace. I didn't want to slow him down too much. Phew! I clocked 10km. We spilt to wash up and met up again to have dinner.

I was jaded. I headed home right after the dinner. It felt like a long day. Couldn't wait to jump on my bed and sleep. It's another early morning ride the next day.

Bike : 45 minutes @ the gym
Run: 10km

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment