Catch up drill

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I planned to do a shorter run and wanted to get up slightly later. Well, I overslept! I woke up an hour after my alarm rang. Thankfully I still had a couple of hours to finish the scheduled run.

I quickly rushed down to run. The sun was out and there were so many people on ECP. I started my slow run. From now till March, I'm building my base so it will be slow, long and consistence pace. Anyway, I need to burn off the fats accummulated over the 18 months. I met Rynn and David. They were on their way back.

I did about 10km slow pace run. Met up with Jeanne. We supposed to practice our swim before Yellowfish's grilling session. Haiz. I forgot that the students had canoe polo practice on Saturday till 3pm. Jeanne suggested to do 'catch up drill' on land instead. We headed to Siglap. We had a good catch up session over lunch. Jeanne is always wise and objective. She analyzed my doubts and concluded my decisions.

Thanks Jeanne. I agree. "You're a brave girl. A coward doesn't deserve you".

Run: 10km

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment