Grilled and roasted

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It was a beautiful day. Clear sky, puffy clouds and breezy. We were set to leave for Batam.

The ferry ride to batam wasn't as good as previously. We seated at the lower deck. The window was grossly dirty. Joanne and I chatted. Thankfully, the ferry ride didn't feel long. There was about 20 of us.

I volunteered to be the photographer. I was lazy to get myself on the board. Aileen managed to pull me to go knee board. Ok, I tried and fell into the water at no.2. Silly me! I thought I was going to crash into the mud so I let go of the rope. I tried to stand but as expected, I fell into the water again and...again. I quit. I'm not determined in getting myself stand on the board.

I had a good nap. My face crumpled like crushed paper when I woke up. It was burning hot and I couldn't even feel my face. It was hot and tight. Obviously, I looked like a roasted chicken.

I reached home at 10pm. Aunt was shocked by my sunburnt. My arms hurt. Gee, my skin is going to peel like a snake in a few days time.




0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment