My legs were tired after the long ride and run. I thought a slow jog would be good for my legs. I did 35 minutes on treadmill and 10 minutes bike. The workout woke me up. I had a very sleepy morning.
I joined Fabian and guys for a swim in the evening. It was a long journey to the pool. Too many traffic lights. Fabian waited half an hour for me. Felt so bad.
I am spoilt by the clean and uninterrupted swim at the Poly. The zig zag swimmers irritated me. I couldn't do proper laps. There were all sort of swimmers. I couldn't glide. I was dragging water. I bet I swam like a snake. I called it quit after 16 laps.
We stayed in the pool to chit-chat. Good to share our targets and achievements. One IRONMAN, 2 Half IRONMAN to-be and of course I, IRONMAN wannabe. It was freezing cold. Nice and warm after shower.
Time to go home. Fell alseep before 12 midnight.
Run: 35 minutes @ the gym
Bike: 10 minutes @ the gym
Swim: 16 x50m
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment