JacQ is becoming 'Jane'

Sunday, January 17, 2010

It was another week of trail run. I contemplated to call Fabian that I would skip the run. But no, I thought I should not give last minute excuses so I dragged myself out of my bed.

Before we started running, I already felt like quitting. Brian, Jacky and Shu Qing were in the lead. They ran fast and smooth. The rest were behind. The trail wasn't that bad this week. The first 10km was fine for me. We continued our 2nd loop. I was seriously dehydrated. The next pit stop was Ranger's Station so I decided to make an earlier U-turn at 4.1km mark.

Brian was already on his back. He was sprinting fast. I ran and walked uphills. Picked up my speed downhills. I finally was back. I was very thirsty. I finished Brian's drink. We chatted for a while then the rest came in too. As usual, my sweat was dripping like tap water. I 'water' the plant with my sweat potasium last week. Not sure if the plant was toxicated and withered.

We went to Long House for brunch. Lynn, Rynn, Jiayi and many were there. I don't know KH and Winnie very well but somehow they give me a very warm feeling. I like this couple.

I headed home and took a short nap. Still in disbelief. I actually did consecutive weeks of trail run. Good job!

Run: 18km

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment