There were only George, Patrick, Dennis and I. It was all dark at the carpark. I rode behind the guys. As usual, we spilt when they went ahead to Selarang. I intended to do Selarang but it was just too dark and I couldn't see well so I stayed on doing coastal loops.
The first 2 loops felt very fast. I did a mental calculation and psyched myself to attempt 5 loops. The morning was still early so I didn't want to end the ride then. I continued to ride. At my 3rd loop (E2 U-turn), a group of cyclists greeted me. That broke the hamster's ring a bit. Haha. I exchanged a few words with them and pedalled off.
I'm so proud of myself. I did 86km plus the distance back to home. I might be riding much slower than before but I certainly felt painful when I rode more than 50km in the past. Now, I actually think riding is therapeutic (as Lynn said).
Ride: 86km





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment