Fabian, Joanne and I supposed to do ECP run. Well, the rest of the guys wanted to do MR. Ok, I gave in. It was another early workout. I woke up at 5.30am and Fabian picked us up at 7am.
We started the run at about 7.30am. We planned to do 2 loops (2x10km). It might be because I am not familiar with MR, 10km seems ultra long for me. Anyway, some of the guys were Ferrari's engine. Jacky, Ryan and his girlfriend were the fast ones. I ran with Gary. It felt like TNF but the breathless one was me this time. Gary talked and I was quiet. I could hardly catch my breathe and Gary said, "Hmm, today's weather is good. So much oxygen." *faint*
We spilt. Aileen caught up and chased Gary. I made an U-turn at the Rangers' Station. Finally, I got back to the toilet. All were back except Fabian and Jacky as they did the complete 2 loops.
We rushed to get our brunch. I had some fish dumpling lau shu fen but it didn't taste good at all. I felt like a stinky fish on my way home. The MRT and bus were packed and I smelled. Eeks!
Washed up and cleaned all the stuff. Time for a quick nap and dinner with Rynn and Ronnie.
Run: 14.8km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment