En route

Thursday, January 14, 2010

It was supposed to be a treadmill session during lunch time. I made my way to level 2, my legs directed me to go to the pool instead of the gym. My legs must be tired.

I could feel I'm not as strong as before. My body has yet to adjust to the workout. Although I didn't stop exercising but it wasn't training. My body feels the stretched, though not totally spent. I think I should be fine after one month. I zonked out after shower and packing last few nights. I didn't dream for quite a while except one funny dream last week.

It wasn't very sunny when I was about to swim. As I started to swim, the sun was at the top of my head. Freckle buddies are going to appear. Argh! It was a moderate speed swim. I did 3 sets of 500m. I practiced to close my palms and to stretch and enter farther. I noticed I rotate my body now *pat on my own shoulder*

The swim left me with new tan lines. Ok, someone commented that tan lines are sexy. I should be happy.

Swim: 3 sets of 500m

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment