Ronnie said I look like chipmunks. Goatee said I sound like chipmunks. Yes, I shall be a chipmunk.
My tooth chipped. The filling dropped and half the tooth was gone. I got the tooth patched this evening. I like my dentist. She is a gentle and yet confident person. I told her that my front tooth's filling discoloured and intended to do crowning. She said, "Sure. Nothing is difficult." Yes, I'm going to give my dead tooth a new crown by end of this month.
One word to describe me this month: broke. I haven't started saving for Busselton. Ok, at least I exercised my 'enduring power' last weekend. Hooray, I came out of Cotton On without any purchase. Rare but true.
After fixing my tooth, I did a short run. Relaxed and slow pace. I enjoyed my music and ran through some thoughts. I had a big plate of fried rice after my run. Stomach satisfied. Packed for the next day and it's time for bed.
Oh! I decided to go back to Facebook.
Run: 6km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment