I thought I would miss today's run at Bishan. Thank God Joey came back in time. When I reached NB store, the gang was ready to go. The training menu was 7km.
The distance was not long but it wasn't an easy 7km. There were slopes, dodging and traffic lights. The pace was good. There was a small accident. One of the runners suddenly lost consciousness and landed at the traffic lights. Thank God again that he recovered after a short rest.
I had yong tau fu for dinner. Over dinner, we chatted and got to know each other better. I was three-quarter full. I had a giant cup of soy milk and 1 blueberry pancake for dessert. Greedy. I slept through the 20 minutes bus ride home.
The run was short but 'the push' worn me out.
Run: 7km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment