Geez, the taxi fare was a 'bleed'. I've never paid so much for a taxi fare before. The surcharge was a slaughter. After Julin alighted, the taxi uncle kept talking to me and my heart beat faster and faster because the traffic wasn't moving at all. I almost wanted to walk to the pool.
After changing, I discovered I left my swim cap and goggles. Coach lent me his precious Jeju IRONMAN swim cap. He had to remind me many times not to tear it because 'it's his one & only'. I wore his race goggles. As the night got darker, the goggles became darker too.
A lady from my lane lost her necklace. Lane 3 was tasked to do navy dive to search for her necklace. I thought we would skip the sprints. Nope, sprints are Coach's favourite menu. Save it for the last. He gave us a huge discount though, we only did 2x50m.
I took a long bus ride home. Tried to take a nap but the kids sat besides me were loudspeakers. I only redeemed peace and quietness after 40 minutes.
Swim: 2 hours (a lot of 200m and 100m)
I saw this brilliant advertisement on cotton sheets at Buona Vista bus stop.





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment