Threat

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The sky was covered with dark clouds. I could see glimpse of lightning in the water. The thunder drummed behind us. Coach started to scratch his head and commenced the 'orchestra'.

As Coach was sending the lanes off to do drills, I felt we were in an orchestra. He waved his hands up and down. We followed his hands. The drill loops were orderly co-ordinated and syncronized (at least in my lane). The beats went faster and faster as the lightning came nearer to us. We did 1km of drills. Phew!

It was a threat. The sky slowly cleared the thundercloud. Coach didn't spare us. We still had to do the 100m and 50m sprint sets. Thank God this class is manageable. I could manage the sprint comfortably. In this class, I can focus on my strokes and swim with confidence. Swimming with Coach is less of a threat now. Happy Nemo!

Finally, the clock hit 8.45pm. 'Goodnight everyone' are words I love most from Coach.

*Yawn* Goodnight everyone!


Swim: 8 laps warm up and 1 hour 45 minutes (drills or grill and training)

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment