We were there before Coach gave the OWS briefing. We could hear Coach's shout from the beach. "George, Ronnie and JacQ, faster! Why are you all still there?" I quickly put on my swim cap and goggles and went to him. The media was there to take photos of the OWS. Coach's first cardboard instructed us...
This is how much Coach loves us. Anyway, it was a good sea swim session. The swimmers or even nemo like me didn't screw up and got panic attack. The swim was smooth.Thank God no internal injuries from the punching and kicking from breastrokers.
I chose to do the smaller loops. Lost track of the loops. Coach said go and I swam. I skipped the last set as I had nose bleed. I went to the kids. Elizabeth is so sweet. Shauna and Liz are my sweeties.
A few of us ran after the swim. It was 45 minutes run. I ran with Wung Yew, Khina and Rynn. I felt so weak compared to them. I must train well and be as strong as them.
Rynn and I finally made it to Sherlock Holmes but we almost slept through the movie. I reckon it's not a good idea to catch a movie on Sunday afternoon.
It felt like a long weekened. A marathon of training started from Friday night. Tasks done. I need a good sleep.
Swim: Many small loops
Run: 45 minutes run (F2 -> MacDonald -> F2)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment